The Skills Company are excited to launch several new training courses this year.
We are offering shorter masterclass sessions in sales and digital marketing giving concise, sharp input that are perfect for a busy schedule. Leadership and management accredited training for team leaders that have never had any formal management training but want to develop their skills further. Also, we can now deliver higher level food safety programmes in response to our customers finding it difficult to find a local provider for HACCP training. We are always looking for new ways on how we can improve our services and increase our offering.
To view our new courses for this year, please click on each course title below:
- ILM Level 2 Award in Leadership and Team Skills – Building Stronger Teams to Maximise Results and Practical Leadership – starting in April
- Competence Management System – starting in May
- Sales seminars: B2B Cold Call & Email Prospecting and Write Winning Sales Quotations – starting in April
- MailChimp (part of our Social Media workshops) – starting in June
- Level 4 Award in HACCP – available now as a bespoke programme
Sally Mansfield, our Commercial Manager, has said:
“I am delighted we are launching such a range of interesting and informative new courses for this spring. We have listened to customer needs and responded with an array of practical courses and seminars that will help to upskill staff that will have a direct impact on the success of a business.”
If you would like more information on our new training programmes or would like to book, please call 0161 359 3405 or email email@example.com