Are you leaving school or college in 2018 and considering a course or career in the Construction, Engineering, Automotive or Manufacturing industries?
Come along to one of our open events - no need to book, just turn up!
On the night you can:
- Have a full guided tour of the state of the art, multi-purpose SkillCentre facilities
- Hear about our unique links with over 2,500 great employers and how this will ensure your career gets off to a great start
- Find out more about our wide range of Traineeships, Apprenticeships and Pre-Apprenticeship courses available at various levels
- Receive FREE careers advice
- Have a one to one interview with our trainers and assessors
- Choose to sit an initial trade assessment, depending on your chosen trade
Upcoming event dates:
Thursday 26th October 2017, 4pm to 7pm
- Thursday 30th November 2017, 4pm to 7pm
- Thursday 25th January 2018, 4pm to 7pm
- Thursday 22nd February 2018, 4pm to 7pm
- Thursday 22nd March 2018, 4pm to 7pm
- Thursday 19th April 2018, 4pm to 7pm
- Thursday 17th May 2018, 4pm to 7pm
- Thursday 21st June 2018, 4pm to 7pm
- Thursday 19th July 2018, 4pm to 7pm
Greater Manchester SkillCentre, Unit B, Ashburton Point, Wheelforge Way, Trafford Park, M17 1EH
We have a free minibus pick up service at 5pm from Manchester city centre to Greater Manchester SkillCentre and we'll give you a lift back after your visit.