5 ways to stand out in your Apprenticeship
- Do something you are passionate about – Your Apprenticeship is a job with training. Live it and Love it!
- Respect your mentor/manager - They are your best asset for information, advice and guidance and for support with future career progression.
- Ask questions - No question is a silly question. It’s better to ask than guess and get it wrong.
- Be responsible for your own learning - If you want to study at Level 3, Level 4 and beyond, ask your manager if they will support you. It shows commitment to the role, company and your own career.
- Show willing – Be enthusiastic, support your team and department in any way you can. This could be covering a colleague’s lunch, answering the phone if short staffed or offering to work an extra shift if cover is needed.