Health and Safety Consultancy
Health and safety can be a legal and practical minefield for many businesses. To ensure due diligence, it is vital that every organisation has an up to date Health and Safety Policy, Risk Assessment Policy and Fire Risk Assessment. What our clients want is full legal compliance, without having to adopt an over-engineered approach to health and safety procedures. They also don’t want to be locked into long term contracts, that fail to allow for changes to the business.
We offer a cost effective, real world support service that doesn’t tie you into a long term contract. Your company’s requirements will be reviewed at the end of the 12 month period to determine how the health and safety support service will need to be adjusted for the subsequent year.
Your main contact will be a fully qualified health and safety expert, to provide on going support and mentoring for your staff in order to transfer knowledge and skills to them, to improve the company’s health and safety capability. This person will also take on the role as your qualified health and safety competent person, to ensure that your policies, procedures, risk assessments and working practices are compliant with current health and safety legislation.
The Health and Safety Support Service includes the following:
- Baseline health and safety assessment; establishing and reviewing what is in place
- Health and Safety Action Plan formed from the above.
- Instigation of a health and safety manual (paper or electronic) if required
- Quarterly or bi-monthly visits to review progress on action plan and/or support with implementation
- Provision of a qualified external Competent Person for health and safety
- Notice of any new or changed legislation
- Telephone/email support
What makes us different?
We provide you with:
- Fully qualified health and safety expert, to visit your premises on a regular basis and provide on going telephone advice
- 'Real world’ approach that takes into account your organisation’s size, sector and real risks
- a 12 month contract, which will be reviewed at the end, allowing you to make an informed business decision
- Hands on approach to ensure that your policies and documentation are up to date and match legal requirements