Warehousing and Logistics Apprenticeships
From picking, packing and quality checking to distribution and stock control, the activities undertaken by people working in this sector are varied and critical to any business that produces or sells goods and materials.
What can we offer?
- Assessors and trainers with extensive industry experience
- Opportunity to train up to Level 5
- Free minibus service to the Greater Manchester SkillCentre
- On-site subsidised canteen and social learning zones
Who could you work for?
We have links with many employers in this sector including Tradefix Direct, Litecraft and KMD Recycling.
What will you do?
Depending on your job role, you could be involved in:
- Operating specialist machinery
- Managing stock
- Processing returned goods
- Maintaining complex supply chains
Take a look at what it's like to train at Greater Manchester SkillCentre:
Apprentice Stores/Parts Assistant | Salford | £7280
This is a great opportunity to gain a Warehouse qualification with a Company with an ethos that their business is about their people trained to provide high quality customer service.More Details
Apprentice Logistics and Warehouse Operative | Manchester | £12004
This exciting opportunity will provide excellent training to achieve a qualification and gain valuable and varied experience of managing stock and logistics.More Details