General Construction and Maintenance Apprenticeships
As a General Construction Operative you will be helping and working with a range of qualified trades people. This is a hands-on job role where you will be working on a wide variety of different duties for construction companies, property developers, housing associations or estate agencies.
What can we offer?
- Assessors and trainers with extensive industry experience
- Free minibus service to the Greater Manchester SkillCentre
- Specialist training facilities
- On-site subsidised canteen and social learning zones
Who could you work for?
We have placed Apprentices with JLES Group, Capita Property and Venture Regan.
What will you do?
- Refurbish and repair properties
- Perform general building work
- Move and handle heavy materials
Take a look at what it's like to train at Greater Manchester SkillCentre:
General Construction Operative Apprentice | Manchester | £7280
You will work on and be fully trained in kerbing, installing drainage, paving, concreting and general civil engineering and landscaping works. You will receive full training and work towards becoming a skilled tradesman.More Details
Assistant Project Engineer | Forest of Dean | £7280
JLES are looking for an apprentice to assist the project engineering team in working with consultants, contractors and clients.More Details