Financial Services Apprenticeships
With extensive links with some of the biggest banking institutions and insurance companies in the UK, The Skills Company can offer you outstanding opportunities in the word of insurance, banking and finance.
What can we offer?
- Specialise in Retail Banking, Investment Operations, Financial Planning or Insurance
- Gain technical certificates such as the Charter Institute of Insurance Certificates and Awards in Insurance, Financial Administration, Investment Operations and Mortgage Advice or the Institute of Financial Services Certificate in Mortgage Advice and Practise
- A fast track route to a Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship with our eight month Future Professionals course, which covers Finance, Marketing and HR
Who could you work for?
Our Financial Services Apprentices work all around the country in companies such as The Bank of New York, AON and AXA.
What will you do?
The role of a Financial Services Apprentice can be very varied but could include:
- Preparing investment marketing information
- Supporting a Financial or Mortgage Advisor
- Dealing with client enquiries about bank accounts or insurance policies
Apprentice Financial Services Administrator | Preston | £8190
We are looking for an Apprentice to join our friendly team, working initially as an assistant to one of our more senior administrators.More Details
Apprentice Wholesale Broking Account Handler | Trafford | £9620
We’re looking for a young, enthusiastic person to fill our role as a trainee within our Lloyds Wholesale Insurance broking team based in our Sale office.More Details
Apprentice Insurance Claims Handler | Trafford | £9984
Excellent opportunity to join a thriving Insurance Broking office in Sale, Greater Manchester. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual with a will to learn to join the claims team.More Details
Apprentice Insurance Claims Assessor | Dudley | £10400
On an apprenticeship in our Home Emergency Team, you will be supported as a Junior Claims Assessor to provide an excellent customer experience to our customers who are experiencing a home emergency.More Details