Childcare Apprenticeships are a way into a varied, fun, flexible and ultimately satisfying career path for which a variety of skills are necessary in helping children to grow emotionally, physically and socially.
What can we offer?
- We help find the job or work experience placement that is right for you
- Excellent childcare qualification progression rates from our Introduction to Apprenticeships programme through to Advanced Apprenticeships and Foundation Degrees
- The potential opportunity to work in a nursery, pre-school or after school club, or even specialise in working with children with a learning disability
Who could you work for?
Our Childcare Apprentices have worked with a variety of employers across Greater Manchester including Tiddly Winks, Little Leaders Pre-School and Kids Around The Clock.
What will you do?
Childcare Apprenticeships will typically make sure the children they are working with are:
- Looked after
- Kept active, happy and nourished
- Developing social and practical skills