If you’re good with numbers, and fancy a career that’s all about money, an Apprenticeship in Accounting could be for you.
What can we offer?
- A fast and effective pathway into the world of accounting
- Expert guidance, support and preparation for the AAT professional exams and projects
- Tuition by individuals who have extensive training and real industry experience
Who could you work for?
Our Accounting Apprentices have worked in companies such as, Manchester Metropolitan University, Boo Hoo and Findel Education
What will you do?
An Accounting Apprentice could be asked to:
- Balance accounts
- Process invoices and payments
- Complete VAT returns
- Prepare financial reports
Trainee Apprentice Accountant | St. Helens | £6370
Hornby and Co, a leading accountancy firm, are looking to appoint an trainee apprentice accountant on a full time, permanent basis to join their small but dynamic team.More Details