The Skills Company is the biggest provider of Apprenticeships in Greater Manchester. We have around 300 Apprenticeship vacancies at any one time.
We offer lots of Apprenticeships in the following areas:
- Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
- Auto Body and Paint Repair
- Auto Maintenance and Repair
- Business Admin
- Carpentry and Joinery/Fitted Interiors
- Construction (General) and Maintenance Operations
- Contact Centre Operations
- Customer Service and Retail
- Financial Services
- Health and Social Care
- Human Resources
- IT and Web
- Painting and Decorating
- Plumbing and Gas
- Project Management
- Scaffolding and Roofing
- Tiling Floor and Wall
- Warehousing and Logistics
They are available at three levels: Intermediate, Advanced and Higher. The right level of Apprenticeship for you will depend on your qualifications and the job role you're going for.
An Apprenticeship involves working at least 30 hours a week and usually lasts for a year or longer.
Your paid working hours include time for attending one of our centres one day a week or being assessed in the workplace. We also offer more flexible training methods such as e-learning and block release.