A Pre-Apprenticeship is a tailor-made course of qualifications, together with a work placement, designed to give you the skills and experience you need to gain employment (including Apprenticeships). You can choose from a wide range of Level 1 and Level 2 work related courses, get your GCSE Maths and English or functional skills if you need them and start to build up your work experience.
Our Tutors will work closely with you to help you progress at the right speed for you and help you to achieve as much as you can. We can offer you:
- One to one tuition
- Help with CV improvement
- Support to meet job entry requirements
- GCSE Maths
- GCSE English
- High quality work experience
- Proven progression to Apprenticeships, jobs and further study
- The chance to apply for a Bursary or Learning Grant of up to £40
- Help with lunch & travel costs
- A programme which does not affect your child benefit
You will spend some time on a work placement and some time at your local Training Centre, so a Pre-Apprenticeship is very different to school or college.
You can choose from a wide range of qualifications including:
- Business Administration and Accounts
- Customer Services
- Health and Social Care
- Caring for Children
- Information Technology
- English and Maths
- Personal and Professional Development
- First Aid, Health and Safety, Managing Personal Finance
How to apply
Please click the button below to apply for your Training Centre Pre-Apprenticeship.
*Pre-Apprenticeships are free for young people.