Reduce health and safety risks within your workplace
For available dates, click on the 'Book' button. If the dates shown are not suitable, contact us on 0161 359 3405 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Who should attend?
This course is relevant for all employees.
What will I achieve?
At the end of the course, candidates will sit a short multiple choice examination. Following the course, successful candidates will receive the nationally recognised Level 2 Award in The Principles of Risk Assessment.
This course is an Ofqual regulated qualification.
This workshop covers:
- How to contribute both to the maintenance of a safe work environment and to the process of formal risk assessment
- Understanding the legal requirements
- Hazards, risks and control measures
- The five steps of risk assessment
- The hierarchy of control
- Risk assessment review and record keeping