Achieve a nationally recognised management qualification through our short course programme
For available dates, click on the 'Book' button. If the dates shown are not suitable, contact us on 0161 359 3405 or email email@example.com
Gain a recognised leadership and management qualification and improve your skills and effectiveness as a manager.
Build your leadership skills, capabilities and confidence. Learn how to motivate and engage your team to achieve better results.
Develop your people management skills and understand how to apply them back into your workplace. Enhance your techniques to create better relationships in order to get the best out of people. Know how to handle difficult situations and turn them around.
This programme covers:
Day 1: Transition from Colleague to Manager
- The differences between leadership and management and the need for each
- Adopting management behaviours
- How to get the most from your team by adapting your leadership style
- Understand different sources of power
Day 2: Leadership in Action
- Effective leadership - setting the vision and how to get there
- Examine your leadership strengths and development areas
- Analyse and enhance your individual communication skills
- Motivational leadership techniques